domingo, 10 de marzo de 2019

Script

First scene (plan of the betting table)
Mr White: Gentlemen, your bets. (Mr. Jones goes first)
Mr Jones: I pass. (makes a gesture with his hand)
Mr White: Pass. (addresses Tyler) Mr Anderson, your bet, please.
Tyler: (Looks at his cards, plan of him with the cards) I go up, all in.
Mr White: Go up. (addresses Miss Evans) Miss Evans equals or withdraws
Miss Evans: Equal, all in
(Mr Jones also matches the bet)
Mr White: Gentlemen, show playing cards. (Everyone shows their cards)
Mr Anderson wins a major hand.
Tyler: Thank you, gentlemen, it's all for today we'll see you soon (he finishes drinking,
gets up and leaves the place)
Mr Jones: That boy should be cautious, he's having a lucky run but when it's gone
he'll lose everything
Miss Evans: You're right, if he keeps betting this way, he’s going to be left with nothing.


Second scene (Tyler comes home to celebrate with Alison)
Tyler: Honey, tonight I won a lot of money, let's celebrate!
Alison: Do you think you're playing a lot and you're getting drunk too often, didn’t you?
Tyler: Darling, no way. I can stop whenever I want to.
(Tyler grabs Alison by the waist and kisses her)


Third scene (Alison chats with her best friend Megan, weeks later)
Megan: How is your relationship with Tyler going?
Alison: Very good, although he's going to bet a lot, and several things of the house are
disappearing like a lot of clocks and money that we were saving.
Megan: He must be careful with that, because my uncle was in a similar situation and
it didn’t end very well.
Alison: Really? How serious? But he told me he can leave whenever he wants.
Megan: Girl, that's what everyone says and almost everyone ends up very badly.


Days later while Alison sleeps, Tyler takes the ring she had given him.


Fourth scene (Tyler goes into a losing streak and loses all his money)
Mr White: Gentlemen, your bets. (addresses Miss Evans)
Miss Evans: All in.
Mr White: Go all in. Mr. Anderson, are you going or retire?
Tyler: I'm going, all in. (puts all his tokens in the center)
Mr White: Will Mr Jones pay the bet or withdraw?
Mr Jones: I'm not retiring.
(Miss Evans and Tyler open their letters)
Mr White: Ok, open playing cards. Miss Evans wins, the highest hand.
Miss Evans: Look boy, your luck stroke is over, for your sake and also your money.
It's better to get away from the tables.
Mr Jones: Look Anderson, she's right, we do it because we have nothing to lose,
but you have a whole life ahead of you do not let a game take it away.
Tyler: No, I'll recover it , you'll see. Besides, I have to pay a debt to Mr White.
See you soon.


Fifth scene (Alison fights with Tyler for his addiction)
Alison: Tyler, I'm tired, you have a serious addiction and you're going to end up very badly.
I love you but I cannot continue with this, you are hurting both of us.
Tyler: Babe, I'm going to recover, don’t worry.
Alison: “Don't worry” You already took the watches, the TV and even my jewels.
Tell me, for God's sake that you didn’t take the ring. Did you?
Tyler: Honey, yes I did, forgive me, frankly, I didn’t want to.
Alison:MY GOODNESS, I GIVE UP, I CAN’T STAND WITH THIS ANYMORE! (cries of rage)


Message: After this, Tyler kept betting until he loses everything, his house,
his car and all his belongings, his life….


Final scene: Tyler is shown lying on the street like a homeless person.


Final message: Do not let some game tokens take away what you want the most.


Credits

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario